1. It might sound strange but I always boil my chicken before cooking, just for a minute, I don’t know, it makes me feel better and the smell and fat ( what fat???) goes away. Anyway, boil the chicken legs for 2 minutes.Skin the chicken legs( not necessarily).
2. Boil the potatoes, again , 2 minutes. Cut the potatoes and rub them with olive oil.
3. Heat the oven 175 C. Cut your favourite veggies onion, peppers, parsnips, carrots, celery, add some condiments, red peppers etc..
roast chicken drumsticks 1
4. Mix olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, sage , salt&pepper .
roast chicken drumsticks2
5. Add the chicken legs to the tray and the previous mix to the chicken.Add the potatoes.
roast chicken drumsticks3
6. Place the tray in the preheated oven, cook for 40-45 minutes checking 2-3 times. If you prefer use the oven grill.
roast chicken drumsticks4
7. Serve immediately ( one might be hungry after so much cooking, I prefer fast food (Whaaaatttt???), I mean stir fries, Italian, salads and sometimes I’m amazed how erratic and hasty I am with all that music, painting , wooden crafts and cooking I carry on…). Don’t serve immediately, wait 4 minutes. Enjoy.
roast chicken drumsticks5